Thursday, April 27, 2006

out of touch

i haven’t written much lately because i was recently laid off from the design position that i’ve held for the past eight-and-a-half years and have been looking diligently for a new one. it’s interesting, because six months ago i would have been freaking out and losing both my appetite and many beneficial hours of sleep. but i’ve been incredibly upbeat and positive. so far, so good. and yet today, i can feel a bit of discouragement setting in. i need to resist that.

so i’ve been out of touch for a bit. have you missed me?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! You've been missed!

And my computer crashed...but I borrowed one just to check the blogs I've become addicted to--yours included.

You're in my prayers, bro. Please fight the discouragement. I know it sounds completely trite, but I really believe that God has a perfect job just for you in His perfect time.

Anonymous said...

i have missed your posts! i'd have written that earlier and asked you to post something, but i can't talk seeing as how i haven't posted since february.

praying for you friend.

Anonymous said...

i've missed you too. every day i check. i am praying for you and the job situation as well. we need to talk i might have a new lead for you. hang in there, God's gotcha.

Anonymous said...

I look forward every day to checking and reading your blog. I'll be praying as well. A man of your talent will find something before long.